Introduction

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2002 16:42:24 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hello,

My name is Amelia Lewis (commonly Amy).  I will be monitoring (and
occasionally participating in) this group as an alternate for Tibco
Software, Inc.  I'm a member of TIBCO's Extensibility group,
specializing in XML (and Java implementations, primarily), with a
background including messaging, general networking technologies, and the
like.  I am not currently a member of any other working group.

I agree to participate as alternate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter, last revised 2002/01/26.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Tibco
regarding the subject area.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis