Re: XLANG, WSFL response on solicit-response and output-only

From: Fenglian Xu <flx@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:12:56 +0100
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Dear all experts:

 I am currently investigating a new technology to compose several other
web services. I know that both XLANG and WSFL are standard
specifications which can be used for our purpose.  Could any of you
point out which software (tools ) can provide a work environment so that
I can compose a workflow model and run it?  Is it possible to monitor
the states of execution and interact with the workflow during the run?

 I really appreciate it whatever help you can provide.

 Frances Xu