Re: Name AII on input/output EIIs in port type operations

Hello Sanjiva,
I'd just like to comment on the issue of input/output names.
If they're removed, then there's no alternative way to specify how the
input/output is named on the wire, the only possible combination is
OperationNameRequest/OperationNameResponse,
I don't know at this stage, though, of any use cases when it's important to
be able to use that alternative way of inputs/outputs naming,
Best regards
Sergey Beryozkin
Zandar Technologies, Dublin, Ireland