Requirements for 2 x 1-way messages

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:51:36 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

During our discussion about output-input (was solicit-response) and
output (was notify) operations, I took the action item to identify a
requirement expressing the need to be able to describe all messages
entering / leaving an endpoint. I believe R021 and R036 capture the
requirement. From [1],

R021
The description language MUST describe the Messages accepted and
generated by the Web Service. (From the Charter. Last revised 21 Feb
2002.)

R036
The description language MUST allow describing the functionality
associated with one-way messages (to and from the service described),
request-response, solicit-response, and faults. (From the Charter. Last
revised 28 Feb 2002.)

--Jeff

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/requirements/ws-desc-re