Operations and HTTP verbs (was Re: Draft agenda: 24 June TAG teleconference (Arch document, WSA update)

From: Mark Baker <mbaker@idokorro.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 15:59:58 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: paul@prescod.net

I was just looking through the archives, and stumbled upon this thread[1]
that relates to a comment I just made[2].

I agree with Paul very strongly.  It is a clear mismatch of concerns, and I
hope that the next draft of WSDL 1.2 will remedy it.

Thanks.

  [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Jun/0266
  [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2002Jul/0000

MB

Mark Baker, Chief Technology Officer, Idokorro Mobile Inc.
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA.                   distobj@acm.org
http://www.markbaker.ca            http://www.idokorro.com