Re: intra-port relationships (was: Re: WSDL 1.2: Updated draft (June 30) - typos and minor errors)

From: Joyce Yang <joyce.yang@oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 00:47:26 -0700
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
CC: Prasad Yendluri <pyendluri@webmethods.com>, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, Liu Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>, "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

+1 on reopening the issue and removing this restriction.

-Joyce