RE: ACTION: All wg members to review part 1 and part 2 by July 4

Today being July 5th, and no showstopping issues being raised, we are
moving the WSDL drafts to publication.  We also have received Director
approval to publish.  Thanks to everyone who reviewed and posted
comments on the drafts.

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/part2/wsdl12-part2.html