updated draft (July 04, 2002)

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:22:58 +0600
To: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I've updated the draft to try to improve the wording on
targetNamespace. Its at the usual place:

    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl12/wsdl12.html

Note that the stylesheet still includes closed issues as well.
IMO that's rather confusing. Should we either not show closed
issues or at least move them to an appendix? My preference would
be for the latter, but its a bit more work for us. I personally
feel our readership would be best served by that however.

Bye,