Introduction

From: Aaron Skonnard <aarons@develop.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:16:31 -0700
To: <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <plh@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "Martin Gudgin" <marting@develop.com>

Hello, my name is Aaron Skonnard and (once my AC rep confirms in reply
to this message) I'll be representing DevelopMentor as alternate on this
Working Group.

I received a BS in Computer Science from BYU and have been working in
software development for the past 10 years. I've spent the past 2-3
years entirely focused on XML technologies. At DevelopMentor I work on
the XML/Web Service curriculum and spend a great deal of time working
with developers from all walks of life. This has given me an interesting
perspective on: 1) how developers are actually using the technology in
their systems, 2) what they find intuitive, and 3) what they care about.
I hope to contribute this somewhat unique perspective towards the goals
of this group. For more information on me, see
http://staff.develop.com/aarons.

I agree to participate per the charter

        http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter

        last revised 2002/01/26

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by DevelopMentor
regarding Web Service Description.

Aaron Skonnard

DevelopMentor

http://staff.develop.com/aarons