Introduction

From: Sakala, Adinarayana <Adi.Sakala@iona.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:57:26 -0500
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hello,

My name is Adinarayana (Adi) Sakala and I will be representing IONA
Technologies in the Web Services Description working group as Principal.

I received a MS in Computer Science and have been working in the
software development for the past 6 years. For the past one and half
year I have been working in IONA's Orbix E2A Web Services Integration
Platform developing some key technologies escpecially Web Services
Description Language.

I agree to participate in the Web Services Description working group per
the charter http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter last revised on
January 26, 2002.

I look forward to working with you all.

Adi Sakala