From: Alan Kotok [mailto:akotok@disa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 9:43 AM
To: Sadiq, Waqar; www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Initial Usecases List

Waqar, et al:

Good list of use cases.  I will have a few to add as well.

Just so there is no misunderstanding, ebXML message services support both
data and document transfers.  Your UC006 would certainly qualify as an
ebXML document transfer (e.g., scanned physician prescription), but a
document attachment is an option, not a requirement, of ebXML messaging.

Alan Kotok
Editor, < E-Business*Standards*Today />
http://www.disa.org/dailywire/
Data Interchange Standards Association