A general suggestion for suggesting new requirements

From: Sadiq, Waqar <waqar.sadiq@eds.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:23:21 -0600
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I have a suggestion which I think will help us understand new requirements
as people propose them and also help me with the use case scenario
documents.  Since most requirements eventually have to relate back to a
particular usage of the web service and its description, I think it will
help tremendously if, when people propose new requirements, they also
provide a short paragraph describing a real case of how they anticipate
those requirements to be relate to real-life usage.

 Thanks,

Waqar Sadiq

EDS EIT EASI - Enterprise Consultant
MS: H3-4C-22