From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:37:07 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: Web Service Description <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, Shigeki Shibayama <shibayama.shigeki@canon.co.jp>, FABLET Youenn <fablet@crf.canon.fr>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>

My name is Jean-Jacques Moreau and (once my AC rep confirms in
working group.

I am based at Canon Research Centre France, where I have been
leading research on Web-Services for the last 3 years. Prior to
working at Canon, I was an MTS at HP Labs Bristol where I worked
on distributed systems and network management and contributed to
the OpenView product line. At W3C, I am Canon's primary
representative to the XML Protocol WG, and a co-editor for SOAP

I agree to participate per the charter
        last revised 2002/01/26

I look forward to working with you all.

Jean-Jacques Moreau