From: FABLET Youenn <fablet@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:12:55 +0100
To: jmarsh@microsoft.com, plh@w3.org
CC: www-ws-desc@w3.org, shibayama.shigeki@canon.co.jp

My name is Youenn Fablet and I will be Canon alternate representative for this Working Group (once my
AC rep confirms this message).

I received a computer science degree from the Supelec engineer school in
France, Paris. For the last two years, I have been working on SOAP and Web-Services and I hope to help
this working group achieve its objectives, even though this will be my first participation in a
Working Group.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter last revised 2002/01/26.