Re: Follow up on output ops + MEPs

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:48:08 +0100
To: Don Mullen <donmullen@tibco.com>
CC: "'Sanjiva Weerawarana'" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>, FABLET Youenn <fablet@crf.canon.fr>, www-ws-desc@w3.org

Even just renaming them or adding an extra attribute to carry the
same semantics? More seriously, I happened to skim recently
through the latest Web Service Architecture document -from our
sister WG- and have noticed that features appear in an increasing
number of places; doesn't this look like another sign that we
have to provide a good level of support for features in WSDL 1.2?

Jean-Jacques.