Réf. : "Web service" or "web service"

From: <ldeteneuille@echangeur.fr>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:03:09 +0100
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

+1 for Web

Sure its *the* Web and not *a* web !

Laurent de TENEUILLE

                    "Sanjiva
                    Weerawarana"           Pour :  "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
                    <sanjiva@watson.       cc :
                    ibm.com>               Objet : "Web service" or "web service"
                    Envoyé par :
                    www-ws-desc-requ
                    est@w3.org

                    02/12/2002 20:47

I have always use "Web service" and not "web service" .. the current
draft uses the latter while the first WD used the prior (for the
most part, I think).

What does the WG feel? I personally prefer "Web service" as there
is only one Web; its *the* Web and not *a* web.

Make your choice known and I'll make it so ..