text/wsdl+xml

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:27:34 -0500
To: ryman@ca.ibm.com
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

FWIW, I just noticed the mention of "text/wsdl+xml".  IMO, I don't
believe that's necessary.  In the HTML WG, we were originally going to
use "text/xhtml+xml" instead of "application/xhtml+xml", but decided
to go with only "application/xhtml+xml" because one of the things that
the "text" major type indicates is that the content can be understood
by a typical end user (since text/* falls-back to text/plain, which
is for human consumption).

MB