RE: "Web service" or "web service"

Funny how all the IBM guys agree... :)

I have two things to say.  First, we are Not Going to Get everyone to agree on a capitalization no matter what we do, so although I do support a consistent usage across W3C specs, that won't necessarily stop the press or the rest of the world from Capitalizing it However They Please.  Just sayin'.

That said, I have always preferred "Web Service", because the "Service" part has always seemed paramount to me.  I am content to be a lone voice in the wilderness on this, however. :)

--Glen