Re: "Web service" or "web service"

From: Steve Graham <sggraham@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 16:55:32 -0500
To: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Cc: "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org

+1 for "Web service"

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
Emerging Technologies
++++++++

                      "Sanjiva
                      Weerawarana"             To:       "WS-Desc WG \(Public\)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
                      <sanjiva@watson.i        cc:
                      bm.com>                  Subject:  "Web service" or "web service"
                      Sent by:
                      www-ws-desc-reque
                      st@w3.org

                      12/02/2002 02:47
                      PM

I have always use "Web service" and not "web service" .. the current
draft uses the latter while the first WD used the prior (for the
most part, I think).

What does the WG feel? I personally prefer "Web service" as there
is only one Web; its *the* Web and not *a* web.

Make your choice known and I'll make it so ..