Re: Draft minutes of 2002/04/25 telcon

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:26:23 +0600
FYI: I added the following issue some time ago (during the F2F if I
recall):

<issue id="issue-consistent-port-endpoint-use">
  <head>Use of "port" / "endpoint" needs to be clarified.</head>
  Consistent terminology should be used across all the sections
  of the specification.
  <source>Kevin Liu</source>
</issue>

So the following action item should be marked complete:

    2002.04.10 PENDING Sanjiva - add inconsistent use of port and
                       endpoint to issues list

Sanjiva.