RE: Draft minutes of 2002/04/25 telcon

From: Sedukhin, Igor <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:41:43 -0400
I was absent from the conf call, and reading the minutes I noticed this:
"Jonathan: There's also the full-blown event mechanism that we may (but that most seem to be opposed to) introduce."

I would appreciate if someone could update me on why most are opposed to the introduction of the definition of events? I thought it was clearly agreed that it is needed.

Thanks.

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)