multipe protocols/bindings that implements serviceType [Re: slides from my presentation on issues with the core spec]

hi,

in the last issue "Services and Service Types"  the proposed solution is
creation of serviceType element that i believe is an excellent idea
especially if it would allow to aggregate not only portTypes but also
serviceTypes recursively.

however requiring for service that implements serviceType
to have exactly one binding for each portType makes it impossible
to provide multiple access mechanism to service (multiprotocol),
for example SOAP/HTTP and EJB/RMI as equivalent protocols
to interact with service.

i think it is important to keep ability of client to introspects WSDL
and employ the best access mechanism to service if choices are available
(for example it may be SOAP but it may be something more optimized ...)

finally: if service implements serviceType doe sit mean that service ports
are accessing the same logical instance of service?

thanks,

alek