Re: New wording for R001

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:36:11 +0200 (CEST)
To: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
 David,
 I understand the Must in the square brackets as an indication
that this requirement must be fulfilled, so why not just change
that from Must Not to Must?

R001

[Accepted, Must, Charter] The language developed by the WG must
not preclude any programming model, nor assume any transport or
protocol for communication between peers. (Last revised 21 Feb
2002.)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/