Re: issue: support cross references within a WSDL file using ncnames?

+1 to eliminate duplicate operation names in interfaces.

If the publisher of a WSDL document wants to provide a hint on
how operation names should be mapped to (possibly overloaded)
method names, it can use operation metadata to do that. Naturally,
clients are free to disregard the hint and use their preferred language-
and environment-specific mapping instead.

Roberto

--
Roberto Chinnici
Java and XML Software