Re: issue: remove solicit-response and output-only operations?

Right, I always took solicit-response as the mirror of request-response.
When you want to match two services A and B, A would have
solicit-response and B request-response. If all else is
equivalent, then you are off to the races with A sending the
message to B and B responding.

If you are going to play connect-the-dots with some higher-level
choreography mark-up like WSFL, WSCL, ETC, you need some means
of making these connections.

Cheers,

Chris