Re: Suggested integration requirement

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:01:21PM -0400, Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> > So IMO, it should be considered as a requirement that WSDL should be
> > able to be easily integrated into other markup languages.
>
> What does that requirement translate to concretely? WSDL 1.1 can
> be embedded in other documents right now; so does WSDL 1.1
> satisfactorily meet this requirement?

I was thinking about stuff like;

- media types; which one(s) should you use for a compound type
- schema wildcarding; where WSDL is allowed, or not allowed within a
schema
- containment semantics; how the interpretation of some WSDL is affected
within different containing elements
- fragment identifiers; how references that cross namespace boundaries
(if any) work.  This relates to media types.

There's probably other stuff too, but that's just off the top of my
head.  I'll leave satisfying the requirement to you guys. 8-)

MB