DR028: describe SOAP 1.2 messages

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:16:01 +0200
To: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com>
CC: Web Service Description <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Glen,

I think we have a joint action to reword DR028. Here's a first
draft.

What do you think?

Jean-Jacques.

<proposal>
Must be able to describe the structure of incoming and outgoing
SOAP 1.2 messages, including the contents, encoding, target and
optionality of SOAP 1.2 header and body blocks, SOAP RPC bloks
and SOAP faults.
</proposal>

<quote>
[Draft, Must, JJM] Describe SOAP 1.2 Messages, including Header,
Body, encoding, fault, RPC, actor. (Charter says: "must describe
Messages available via Interface", "must describe error
Messages", and "make sure SOAP 1.2 extensibility mechanism can be
expressed".)
</quote>