RE: Collecting issues against WSDL 1.1

These may already be noted but we have run into 2 inconsistencies between
the WSDL spec and the SOAP binding schema.

1. Section 3.7 of the WSDL spec states that the soap:header and
soap:headerfault elements take a required 'part' attribute of type NMTOKEN,
but the schema in the spec and at http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/
state that the attribute is 'parts' and of type NMTOKENS.

2. Section 3.7 of the WSDL spec states that soap:headerfault elements are
optional, but they aren't in the schema both in the spec and at
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/.

David Cleary
Progress Software