Re: Web Services Core Working Group Charter

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:48:40 +0000
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, www-ws-cg <www-ws-cg@w3.org>

On Tue, 2007-05-22 at 23:51 +0200, Jacek Kopecky wrote:
> [[
> Participation in the Web Services Core Working Group is open to the
> public. Any person interested in this topic, in case they do not
> represent a W3C Member, is welcome to apply to become an Invited Expert.
> See the _policy for approval of Invited Experts_. Invited Experts in
> this group are not granted access to Member-only information.
> ... the other two paragraphs unchanged
> ]]

Jacek, I adopted your proposal.

I fixed the usual meeting schedule section as suggested by Jonathan.

I also clarified that the Group will only maintain Recommendations and
Working Group Notes. I don't expect the Group to finish work that hasn't
been completed. I added the list of potential specifications that will
be added in the scope of the Group once the other Groups are completed.