RE: Request for SOAP one-way MEP

From: <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:49:47 -0700
To: <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-cg@w3.org>
Cc: <ylafon@w3.org>, <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>

Given the temporal nature of this request, would it be prudent to discuss this prior to
a fortnight's time, perhaps through email?

As you know, XMLP considered this work and had requested these task clarifications prior to
deciding to proceed. Once the requirements set is available; I would like to re-engage XMLP
members and staff contact to consider the work item, given any current charter constraints.

Are there any CG technical or process/procedure comments to XMLP proceeding along these lines?

Thx, Mike