Re: Web Services Glossary

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:29:42 +0100
To: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, www-ws-cg@w3.org
* Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com> [2005-01-29 15:04-0800]
> I thought CGs were prohibited from adopting technical deliverables.

I don't see anything in the Process about that[1]. As a matter of
fact, the Process talks about CG Notes[2].

It would be nice to have our terminology in sync, which would probably
help clarify things like what's a node (WSDL node, SOAP node), etc.

The current glossary is a good starting point, taking into
consideration that certain things need to be revisited based on
feedback of the groups, e.g. people's feelings about the term agent.

Cheers,

Hugo

  1. http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/groups.html#GroupsCG
  2. http://www.w3.org/2004/02/Process-20040205/tr.html#q74