Re: W3C/WS-I Coordination

Ed,

This message is to request an update on how WS-I is doing in considering
a liaison MOU, and whether or not WS-I is still interested in this.

As we agreed in December, we sent to you in February our list of areas
of interest.  At your request, we sent in April the generic essence of
the MOU that we negotiated with OMA.  At last week's meeting of the W3C
Advisory Committee, I reported that we had not heard back from WS-I on
these two items.  I can appreciate how busy everyone is.  Luckily,
informal technical liaising seems to work fairly well most of the time.

Please let me know if there are any problems from your perspective.

Best Regards,

Steve

------

--
Steven R Bratt, Chief Operating Officer     mailto:steve@w3.org
World Wide Web Consortium   http://www.w3.org/
MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
The Stata Center / Building 32-G522 / 32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA / Voice: +1.617.253.7697 / Fax: +1.617.258.5999