Re: Choreography charter proposal: liaison with the Semantic Web Activity and the DAML-S committee

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:16:54 +0200
To: www-ws-cg@w3.org, Eric Miller <em@w3.org>

* Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org> [2002-09-30 22:11+0200]
> I have been holding up the following comments on the choreography
> proposal in order to let people focus on their discussion topic at the
> time, and I now feel that it is the right time and place to spell them
> out:
>
> The proposed charter[1] does not mention any relationship with any
> Semantic Web work. I think that it is important to do so, because Web
> services will need semantics as has been underlined by people several
> times, and as the Web Services Architecture Requirements call out[2].
[..]

Since I only received positive feedback for this suggestion, I have
integrated some text in order to reflect liaisons with the Semantic
Web Activity and the DAML-S initiative in an updated version of the
proposal, that I also cleaned up a little:

	     http://www.w3.org/2002/10/chor-proposal.html

Regards,

Hugo

--