RE: MEPs in SOAP 1.2 and WSDL 1.2

The point probably is that MEP extensibility in SOAP will be hard to use
without corresponding MEP extensibility in the description language.
The Desc group is still attempting to frame this idea clearly, and see
whether it raises issues, particularly of interest to this list are any
coordination issues.

"request-response"