Re: Message exchange patterns document

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:32:38 -0400
To: www-ws-cg@w3.org

After all those discussions, it seems to me that it would be good to
architecturally understand:
- what an MEP is.
- how this concept translates through the different layers and
  technologies found in the architecture.

After (briefly) talking about this on the WSCG call yesterday[1], I
took an action to follow up on this issue, and we saw this as a good
question to ask the Web Services Architecture Working Group.

Unless somebody think this is the wrong course of action, I will open
an issue with the Web Services Architecture Working Group about this.

Regards,

Hugo

  1. http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/cg/2/07/23-minutes
--