RE: Message exchange patterns document

I think that you will find that the Usage Scenarios doc [1] makes a valiant
attempt
at trying to articulate thes layers.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/arch/2/07/16-ws-arch-scenarios/ws-arch-scenarios.html

                      "Krishna Sankar"
                      <ksankar@cisco.co        To:       <www-ws-cg@w3.org>
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: Message exchange patterns document
                      www-ws-cg-request
                      @w3.org

                      07/22/2002 03:58
                      PM

Philippe,

             Exactly. IMHO, the cohesiveness and coherence between the
"layers" when talking about MEPs is what this document should achieve.
SOAP,WSDL, orchastrators et al could be talking about the same MEP or
different MEPs at different layers or (the most common scenario) would
be aggregation of lower layer MEPs at higher layer. In any case, well
defined MEPs at various layers, in a common shared document would help.

cheers