Myles - new Marketing concept for On-line Business Systems

From: Stephen GOULD <sggould@oic.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 21:51:33 +0000
To: "eConsultants"<a2eacgl1@oic.org>
CC: "Kids Safe-at-Sport Project Team"<zcksasl1@smeems.net>

Hi Myles - further to my sms this is to confirm the invitation for you to
become involved right at the start of a new concept in Internet marketing

One of our members has signed up for 6 web sites from Stores On-line
which provides an electronic shopping cart and backend processing
as part of the package.
http://www.storesonline.com

I attended a full day workshop with the OIC member who is part of the
Kids Safe-at-Sport project team.

The workshop is called "An Internet Marketing Conference" and we
have to attend the second half-day workshop later this month.

A key part of the Workshop is 22 ways to market over the internet
to get business.

One of those ways is called "Geo-Target" which is local marketing and
the "Junior Sports Information System" is eminently suitable as a
Geo-Target Application for local businesses.
http://www.smeems.net/fam/spt/

The OIC has ordered 10 Domains for the Child Protection process
"Kids Safe-at-Sport" and we require IT resources to assist Local Businesses
to get online to sponsor Local Sports clubs.
http://www.smeems.net/fam/spt/ksa

NEXT STEPS

If interested to discuss further please give me a call

If interested and would like to be invited to implement and support
JSIS and KSAS-Au projects please register as a Participating Project
member $ 750.00 with the balance as Contributions-in-Kind
http://www.oic.org/3d1.htm

Regards

Stephen GOULD
Projects Co-ordinator