RE: Requesting WSDL Files

Sorry Roger,

I should have made it clearer that the reason I sent the link to
Google's Web Services was because of your comment that they have a
preference in returning human readable results. Since they make their
search functionality through SOAP, the results can be consumed directly
by an application without the need to parse the returned HTML as it is
the case with the Web-based interface. Hence, the result can easily be a
WSDL or any other metadata document (e.g., RDF).

Here's an example...

Searching for "wsdl stock quote"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=wsdl+stock+quote&spell=1

I am not recommending that this is the preferred way for finding WSDL
documents. I was just commenting on your comment.

Best regards,
--
Savas Parastatidis
http://savas.parastatidis.name