RE: Requesting WSDL Files

The idea of using Google (or other search engines) to discover Web
Service descriptions has been discussed in various places - for instance
http://www.xfront.com/dist-reg/distributed-registry.html (which provides
yet another approach to the where to find the WSDL problem).

Matthew Dovey
Oxford University