Re: Requesting WSDL Files

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 07:58:56 +0600
To: <jsled@asynchronous.org>, "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Cc: "Anne Thomas Manes" <anne@manes.net>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Check the SOAP spec and see .. its not done in a protocol independent
manner; its part of the SOAP/HTTP binding only.

That is, if you're using HTTP to carry the SOAP message *and* the
semantics of the underlying interaction are "safe" (per what HTTP GET
defines) and if the data is of simple types then you can use HTTP GET.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Sanjiva.