RE: Requesting WSDL Files

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:29:40 +0100
To: <jsled@asynchronous.org>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

For SOAP, a company may elect to have a single endpoint URI for
a management intermediary which authorises, logs and possibly
adds to the message before routing it onto one of a large
number of services.

The qname of the message body element is typically used to
identify the service and the operation name, though other
mechanisms such as WS-Addressing, WS-MessageDelivery and even
soapAction may be used to route and dispatch the message to
the actual service.

Paul