RE: Requesting WSDL Files

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:44:15 +0100
To: <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Hi Roger!

endpoint?wsdl is common default in toolkits but doesn't necessarily make
sense given that implies a one to one relationship between an endpoint
URI and a WSDL document.

in practice we may have a many different WSDLs describing a single
endpoint (and many endpoints described by a single WSDL)

sometimes they're different versions of the same service, other
times a view or partial service being offered handed to different
customers.

Paul