RE: Web Services Architecture Document

Katia,
I am trying to think of examples of how your idea of spec compliance
verification could be applied.

Are you saying, for example, that if the WSDL 2.0 spec were to be
rewritten using OWL, then I could run a compliance verifier against the
WSA ontology and find out that WSDL 2.0 lacks intermediaries support?
This seems rather far fetched to me.

Ugo