RE: Web Services Architecture Document

What I have not been able to figure out so far is the "then what?" part.
In other words, what is the goal for the OWL formalization of WSA
(besides being a showcase of semantic technologies)? Is there a plan to
do anything with that formalization? What kind of results would you like
to achieve once you apply a reasoning engine to that information?

Ugo