Re: REST wrap-up (was Re: Web Services Architecture Document

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:20:25 -0500
To: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Thanks Mike, but that has little to do with my question; an honest
one seeking an honest answer.

I just really want to know the answer so that I can better direct my
efforts at educating folks about the profound nature of the Web.

P.S. I *am* sorry about the WG's demise, seriously.  I also thought you
did an outstanding job with an impossible assignment.

Mark.