RE: Web Services Architecture Document

From: Katia Sycara <katia@cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:51:30 -0500
To: 'Stephane Fellah' <fellah@pcigeomatics.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: katia@cs.cmu.edu

Staphane,
 We are working on an OWL formalization of the concepts and relationships in
the Web Services Architecture. It will be published along with the final
Working Group product by end of next week.
 As for OWL-S it is not a Working Group of the W3C, though some of us would
like it to become one.
  Cheers, Katia