RE: new version of arch

From: Husband, Yin-Leng <yin-leng.husband@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:17:52 +1100
To: "Francis McCabe" <frankmccabe@mac.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
Cc: "Husband, Yin-Leng" <yin-leng.husband@hp.com>
Frank,

This version has an old version of 3.8 Web Service Management.

Could you please update it with the attached version of 3.8 in which
I've excised all mention of a Management Interface (replacing with a set
of Management operations) to ensure compliance with the new WSDL
requirement of one interface per service?

Thanks,
Yin Leng