RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

+1
 --katia

-----Original Message-----
From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Ugo Corda
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 11:42 AM
To: David Booth; He, Hao
Cc: Champion, Mike; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

The way I understood Hao's statement is different. In my view it refers to
the fact that in a given SOA system (e.g. a set of Web services
participating in some kind of choreography/orchestration) the relevant
interfaces remain the same (e.g. in BPEL you define the WSDL interfaces
once, even though at run time you may associate different Web services to
those interfaces, even dynamically).

My clue to that interpretation is the reference to a "small set of
interfaces", which I understand to mean that we are talking about a single
SOA system and its associated interfaces.

So the word "ubiquitous" might be confusing, but something else like
"consistent" might be appropriate to illustrate the concept I mentioned
before.

Ugo