RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

Yup.  OO interfaces can be abstract, but do assume that the implementation,
uhh, implements the interface.  SOA interfaces say nothing about
implementation, only about messages, and the "types" in a WSDL document
refer to the schema of the messages, not the abstract class of the
implementation object.

Anyway, I'll try to say this more clearly in the next draft.