RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:52:16 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Yup.  OO interfaces can be abstract, but do assume that the implementation,
uhh, implements the interface.  SOA interfaces say nothing about
implementation, only about messages, and the "types" in a WSDL document
refer to the schema of the messages, not the abstract class of the
implementation object.

Anyway, I'll try to say this more clearly in the next draft.