RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:46:27 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

How about "web services are well suited for SOA; Web services
implementations of distributed OO across trust domains and when underlying
transports are slow/unreliable are beyond the currently proven state of the

I'd appreciate hearing from those who are investing heavily investing
WS-Security, WS-ReliableMessaging, etc. to advance the state of the art
here.  Do you folks think this would make WS suitable for internet scale
distributed objects, or that they are needed for secure, reliable SOA