RE: Proposed replacement text for Section 1.6

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:46:27 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

How about "web services are well suited for SOA; Web services
implementations of distributed OO across trust domains and when underlying
transports are slow/unreliable are beyond the currently proven state of the
art."

I'd appreciate hearing from those who are investing heavily investing
WS-Security, WS-ReliableMessaging, etc. to advance the state of the art
here.  Do you folks think this would make WS suitable for internet scale
distributed objects, or that they are needed for secure, reliable SOA
impelemtations?